We had our VBS, or EBF, this past week. Praise the Lord for the joy of children, and for their ability to enjoy the simplicities of life. I think we can all learn a lesson from them! We played a ton of games, sang songs, learned a dance, and did some crafts. It was so much fun to just be with the kids and talk about God, and although it was exhausting, I wish we could do it again!
In other news, I will go to Sao Paulo tomorrow to see the sites, meet up with the JEMS basketball team/pastor John Katagi (to pick up a suitcase they so kindly brought here for me from the states), and just get to know Brazil/the people better. A family from church invited me to go, and we'll return next Wednesday. I'm so excited, and although it's a 5-6 hour drive, I think it will be good to spent time with this family and maybe practice some more Portuguese! Please pray for safe travels!
Hey Justine, it's your cousin David. Safe travels and hope you are having a really rewarding, uplifting and a spiritually enriching time. When are you back in the USA? Write back when you have a chance at david (at) davidnose (dot) com. Later.
ReplyDelete