Here are a few pictures from my soccer classes. The guy in the third picture's name is Paulinho, and he's helping out with my classes, which has been SO great. All of my English and soccer classes are going well! I'm working hard, and having fun.
For those of your who Prayed for my sermon, thank you! It went really well, and I think there was a good response. God's provision never ceases to amaze me, and I am certain that He is doing a wonderful work both in this church and in my heart.
I am really bummed, because somehow I have managed to lose my memory card for my camera, which had all of my pictures from Brazil on it. I'm praying it'll show up somewhere, because if it doesn't I'll be absolutely devastated! If you think of it, please pray for the recover of my memory card!!!
Also, please pray for rain. I think it's only rained once in the past 3 months, and there's at least one fire every day. The dry weather is making everyone really sick too!
So great to see pictures. looking forward to more.
ReplyDeleteJustine,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ivan, and I'm from Pompeia. (I was walking around with JEMs Basket Team, in August)
I read your blog, and I think you leave your memory card at the church.
I'm not shure of that right now... I'm on vacation in USA and I'll be back in the end of this mounth.
I'll get in contact when I'm back, ok.
Just to let you know, I'm really not shure of that, because I didn't opened the Mcard.
Bye!
Despite being out of your element God is really using you to witness and being an example to so many. Continue to be used and reach those who don’t know him.
ReplyDelete