Aside from the common cold, things are going alright. I'm a little bit nervous because I have to preach tomorrow for the Japanese congregation in the church. I'll speak in English, the pastor will translate to Portuguese, and someone else will translate to Japanese... ha please pray that nothing important gets lost in translation! Please also pray for me today, as I have no idea what I'm going to preach about. I have faith that God will provide something!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Common Cold
With symptoms of a persistent headache, sore throat, loss of voice, stuffy nose, and an achy body, I can't deny it any more. It's official... I have a cold. For those of you who know me well, you know how hard it is for me to admit to this fact. However, it's undeniable, and Nyquill has become my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, you must really not be feeling well if you admit that you're sick! I hope your sermon went well!
ReplyDeleteHi Justine,
ReplyDeleteIt's Pastor Les! I've tried to email you during the last 3 months, but not sure if I had the right address. Sorry that I haven't been in touch, but I have been praying for you each week on Wed. I will definitely pray for your cold, as well as your upcoming sermon. Wow, I've not heard of a tri-lingual sermon before! Are there any prayer requests that the congregation can lift up this Sunday? Christine and I were wondering if you could use anything from up here that we could send down with your folks--if they have room. Anything? We sent a care package in Oct., but not sure if it will arrive before you come home! I am so encouraged by how God has been sustaining and flowing through your ministry there! Sorry so long. Blessings!